Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shoe

I am going to start blogging about my new interest--fashion. I think I must be running out of topics to blog. Anyway, I am having a deadening headache now. Fashion is a hard subject for a total beginner like me. But I am persisting even if it kills me.

Let's start with shoes.
A shoe is an item of footwear evolved at first to protect the humanfoot and later, additionally, as an item of decoration in itself.
As defined by Wikipedia.

I will start with athletic shoes which half the population of the world would at least have a pair. The emphasis of these particular type of shoes tends to be more on function than style. However, nowadays, functions and style goes hand in hand, with the many stylish and cool sneakers around. And people like me who is not into sports just get them for show. Now, athletic shoes are then divided into many other categories, depending on the kind of sport one plays, from running shoes to ski boots to wrestling shoes. I did my research, so there.

The most popular athletic shoes brands are all out there. Adidas, Rip Curl, Nike, Converse, Fila and one hundred and twenty-three thousand others. There are also lots of cheap and stylish sport shoes around in the market now. Sneakers are considered one of the most popular footwear for teenagers nowadays, girls and guys alike.
The versatile and timeless sneakers.

I will end my presentation here. Thank you. I have a lot yet to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment