Monday, June 14, 2010

Positivity

Today deserves a chance. And I am trying to be positive. It's a brand new morning, almost eleven. But still considered morning. I haven't been as productive as I wanted..yea, wasted my holidays away.

But anyway, I bought a book. Started to read it. The lovely bones--by Alice Sebold. And it's really good. I know I am gonna love it. Next up, my allowance will go to my next target--The time traveler's wife. I going to start collecting books now. Then by the time I am 30 years of age, I'll have a impressive collection. Then maybe I'll start my own library..Ah, blissful dreams.

Sis came back on Sunday. Our family is complete now. And she's officially the tallest among us three sisters. I knew the day would come.

I am stalling. Waiting. Waking up and doing nothing. Positivity sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment