Monday, December 14, 2009

The Hippo Creak

So often i feel like banging myself against a wall
Distracting myself with the least possible worries
And listening to conversations going around
Is it around a circle or just in my head?

So often I walk straight into a wall
And come out the other side
Injured, touched but still not toughen up

I don't cry myself to sleep any longer
Just slip into blankness and worldly dreams
I don't know how to say what I'm suppose to
And just keep pretending that I don't know better

The words they said cut a deep line inside
I wondered who am I to care what they think
Whn I'd judged similarly and knowingly participated
Laugh off white lies with motives hidden inside.

People so real I see through them
Past their life that I envied greatly
While hidden behind many layers of clothes
Each duller and thicker than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment